Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome to Mommy How To's!

Pin It
Apparently as a stay-at-home mom, I tend to get bored, or need some type of creative outlet to de-stress from my normal day-to-day routine.  That's when I get creative.

My husband and I bought our first home a year ago, and absolutely love it!  However, it was a fixer-upper, and we are always on a tight budget.  Over the past year we have done so many things to update our home and decorate it, that now I can't seem to stop!  I'm always commenting on Facebook about what project I'm currently working on, and have since gotten lots of replies from people begging me to show them how to do what I'm doing.  That's why I created this blog.

Instead of taking up room in my family blog to give tutorials on all my creative endeavors, I decided to make a new blog for others to gander at my projects.  Now, understand I'm not a professional, I don't earn a living myself, I'm just a mom who likes to reuse, upcycle, and make things for my home and family.  That's why I named my blog "Mommy How To's."

I'm not always working on something, but I usually always have an idea I want to try.  I also go through stages where I make a ton of things at once.  So hopefully I'll have a new post at least once a week for you to enjoy.  If I don't, just be patient and realize I'm also a full-time wife and mother with a dog, cat, chickens, gardens, etc to take care of. I hope you read my blog, comment on my posts, share your creations with me, and otherwise just enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment